Marantz SR6015 9.2 Channel 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-in and Voice Control
Performance, power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 9.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 110W per channel (8 Ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2ch drive). 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices. 8K upscaling is available on all 7 HDMI ports. Support for the most advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and IMAX Enhanced processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio. Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from your smart TV app to your AV receiver. Bringing you the latest in video compatibility: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020) provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
Enjoy object-based surround sound with your favorite speaker system and the Marantz SR6015 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver. It supports the Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based audio formats and has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HEOS, and Apple AirPlay 2 built-in for wirelessly connecting with your compatible smart devices. Additionally, the onboard network connectivity allows the receiver to be voice-controlled through your Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, or Josh.ai ecosystem or via the HEOS app.
- 8K/60 Hz and 4K/120 Hz pass-through via one HDMI input, and 8K upscaling via all seven HDMI inputs
- Object-based audio support and upscaling technologies help provide 3D audio effects
- eARC support via the main HDMI output, allowing uncompressed, object-based audio to pass from your compatible display back to the receiver
- Support for HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, dynamic HDR formats, 4:4:4 color resolution, and BT.2020 for enhanced brightness, clarity, and contrast with compatible source material and devices
- QMS (Quick Media Switching)
- VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), and AFT (Quick Frame Transport) for augmented gaming with reduced lag
- Playback of ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192 kHz, and DSD 2.8 and 5.6 MHz for high-fidelity, high-resolution audio
- HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit digital-to-analog converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer to help provide more detailed, dynamic sound
- Stream music from Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL, and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and HEOS
- IMAX Enhanced
- Multichannel Stereo
- Up to 11.2-channel preamp processing